New Guidelines affecting guests staying 9th October to 2nd November 2020
Due to stay or visit the Lodge on Loch Lomond between 6pm on 9th October – 2nd November 2020 inclusive.
For Argyll & Bute and like the rest of Scotland we are unable to serve alcohol within our Restaurant/Bar or Lounge at any time during the dates mentioned. The good news is you can still dine as planned with non alcoholic drinks and we are permitted to serve alcoholic drinks to our residents outside until 10pm and our full bar menu as Room Service 24hrs. We have some Gazebos to provide a little bit of shelter on our Beach and we will also have some occasional seating.
*We can accommodate non-residents until 6pm in our Restaurant for food & non alcoholic beverages, and on our Beach for alcoholic beverages – subject to availability. If you are non-resident and already have an existing reservation with us for Dinner over these dates, we will be unable to accommodate this and would ask that you contact us to re-schedule. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Top Tips for guests staying with us during these dates
- Arrive early to make the most of your time in the daylight – whether that be dining in the Restaurant or drinking al fresco! It is getting dark from 6.30pm onwards and this creeps earlier every night towards the changing of the clocks. Whilst you won’t be able to check in to your room until 3pm you can still enjoy a table in the Lounge or Restaurant.
- Bring warm clothing/good footwear & perhaps a blanket/rug to wrap around you should you wish to take advantage of the outdoor alcoholic drinks service on the beach. Also handy if you have a balcony with your room to sit out and make the most of the lovely night skies. Better that you provide your own given the Covid restrictions.
- We can provide Mocktails or any soft drink alternative with any of our Afternoon Tea Offerings as a substitute for the alcoholic fizz when indoors or enjoy your glass of fizz as planned outdoors where you can soak up the sound of the loch lapping the sand.
- Bar Snacks will be available to compliment any Room Service drinks – so relax back in the comfort of your room/balcony and simply call our Team on 145 to arrange your drink & snack of choice.
Guidelines for residents:
- Follow the 6 persons/2 households rule when dining in the Restaurant or drinking on the beach.
- Only 1 household per bedroom.
- Please do not wander the hotel corridors with alcohol that has been served to you via Room Service.
- The same standard hotel guidelines apply in regards to not being permitted to bring and consume your own alcohol anywhere in the hotel or hotel grounds/beach, including your bedroom.
- To take advantage of the great outdoors drinks service remember to bring warm clothing, blankets – anything that will keep you cosy! We will provide some beach picnic tables/seating however if tables aren’t available a blanket/rug would be handy where we can then still service your drinks. We need to embrace what we can work with – It will be rustic!