You will be asked to provide a credit card (or debit card) at the time of the Booking to secure your reservation. A deposit or full payment is required in advance; by Booking you are authorising the debiting of the card provided and agreeing to these terms and conditions.
We accept the following methods of payment: Cash, Mastercard, Visa Card (credit & debit) & Maestro.
We do not accept American Express, Solo or Visa Electron for payment.
The hotel does not accept personal or company cheques for payment.
The Guest must pay all outstanding charges on departure from the Hotel.
All charges quoted for the provision of the services are inclusive of any Value Added Tax at the applicable rate at the tax point unless otherwise stated. Therefore any alteration between Taxes at point of booking to provision of service will be charged appropriately.
Hotel Website Bookings
The full amount of your stay including any gifts purchased will be debited at the time of booking.
The first night's rate will act as a deposit.
1 night stay: £80 is required as a deposit to confirm booking.
2 nights or more: First night's rate is required as a deposit to confirm booking.
All deposits and gift payments are non-refundable
Cancellation / Non-Arrival
Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before 12pm on your day of arrival.
Cancellations made after this time period and non arrival will be charged for full stay.
As above all deposits are non refundable in the event of cancellation or non arrival.
Change of booking details
Change of dates will be accepted up to 7 days before 12pm on your day of arrival.
Deposit monies will be transferred to new date.
Rate for new date will be as per published hotels rates.
No online discounts can be carried forward for change of dates.
Only 1 change of date is permitted per booking.
Arrival and Departure
Guests may check in from 3.00pm onwards on the day of arrival.
On arrival guests will be asked to produce the Credit or Debit card used when booking in order for a pre-authorisation of £50 to be processed. Please note this is not a charge being made to your card.
We will require cash only guests to pay full accommodation amount and leave £100 per night cash deposit to be returned on departure as appropriate.
Children of 10 years and under are accommodated, only, free of charge in appropriate rooms.
Third person sharing will be charged at £40 B&B.
All meals will be charged as taken for additional guests.
Dinner times should be booked in advance to guarantee your preferred times.
Guests on a DBB rate will have a table reserved however they should reserve their time at point of booking to ensure it is suitable. Guests on B&B should book if required as we cannot guarantee availability.
Guest's staying on Dinner Bed & Breakfast have an allowance of £30.00 per adult to use towards dinner in Colquhoun's Restaurant, supplements may apply, drinks not included. The allowance is for each night and no credits or refunds can be offered.
Full dinner menu is provided for tables up to and including 10 adult guests. For larger parties a reduced menu will be provided. Please contact the restaurant for specific arrangements.
The hotel accepts one dog per room at £10 per night, in Corbett Rooms only. This must be pre booked. Dogs must not be left unattended at any times and owners are reminded to be respectful in relation to dog fowling. Bins are available in Luss car park for disposal.
Parking is provided free of charge subject to availability. The hotel cannot accept any liability for damage or theft from your vehicle whilst parked in the hotel grounds.
The hotel's leisure facilities are open from 8am - 8pm each day. Children under 16 are not permitted to use the Heat Treatments or Whirlpool and require Parental Supervision at all times whilst in the swimming pool.
At certain times, facilities may become unavailable due to maintenance, adverse weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control. We will attempt to keep all hotel guests informed of these circumstances however this may not always be possible. If any facility is a significant reason for your choice of hotel, we would advise you to check directly with the hotel in advance of arrival.
In the unlikely event that you have an issue during your stay we advise you to bring it to the attention of the hotel management at the time to enable us the opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay.
Damage to hotel property
The hotel reserves the right to charge for the repair or replacement of any items damaged during your stay.
Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
For the Facebook competitions, the following terms and conditions apply. Submitting a photograph to the competition means you agree to these conditions:
- Competition is open to all except employees of Lodge of Loch Lomond Hotel (“the hotel”) or Inn on Loch Lomond Hotel (“its sister hotel”), any persons forming part of the selection panel.
- The competition commences 9th December 2013 and runs until 23:59 on 9th January 2014.
- The prize in the competition is a luxury overnight stay for two (2) or afternoon tea for four (4).
- The photograph must have the hotel in the shot.
- All entries posted to Lodge on Loch Lomond or Inn on Loch Lomond (also known as Inn at Inverbeg) Facebook pages become available to the general public and are added to a competition album to catalogue all entries. If you do not want your entries to be made public or included in the album, entries must therefore be submitted through private messaging.
- The hotel or representative have the right to remove submissions if the photograph is deemed to be not appropriate for the competition.
- The winner agrees to provide a high resolution, non-watermarked image if selected as the winner and for the image to be reused for any marketing produced by the hotel or its sister hotel. Marketing includes social media sites, websites, brochures and any other forms to promote, endorse or advertise the goods and services of both hotels.
- All other entries may be used by the hotel for marketing purpose, apart from those submitted via private messaging.
- The winner with be notified via Facebook post or private messaging by a hotel representative.
- The prize must be redeemed by persons aged 18 or over.
- The prize must be redeemed within three months of the close of competition, this being 9th April 2014.
- he prize is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption or assignment of prize is permitted, but the hotel has the right to amend the prize at short notice.
- The selection panel's decision is final.
The Company does not accept liability for loss or damage to any object, equipment, furniture, stock or any other property brought onto the premises by the Guest or persons authorised by the Guest. Cloakrooms are provided for the convenience of the Guests but any property deposited there is entirely at your own risk. Safes are provided for the convenience of the Guests but any property deposited there is entirely at your own risk.
Lost property will be stored within the hotel for 3 months then disposed of. Please contact the hotel direct to report any lost items. Items can be collected or posted at a charge of £10.
The Company will endeavor to assist Guests with storage of their equipment etc however it excludes liability for the loss or damage of those items.
Hotel Proprietors Act 1956
This Agreement does not affect any rights, which the Guest may have under the Hotel Proprietor's Act 1956, where this act applies.
The Company shall not be in breach of the booking Agreement if it does not provide the services under this Agreement due to the following circumstances:
Industrial action by the Company's employees
Industrial action by the staff of one of the Company's suppliers
Fire, lighting, explosion, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, extreme weather conditions, storm, flood, burst pipes, earthquake , terrorism and the Hotel being damaged or destroyed.
Breakdown of machinery, or any failure to supply the Hotel with gas, electricity, water and so on, outside the control of the Company.
If any of the above occurs the Company will do its best to avoid any inconvenience to you or your Guests.