Watersports Activities at Lodge on Loch Lomond
Available May until the end of August.
Loch Lomond Watersports.
Watersports will be available from the beach from May until the end of August where you can enjoy speedboat trips, kayaks and paddleboards and some new activities coming soon. Loch Lomond Leisure are located on Luss Beach every day and offer the following:
Wakeboard lesson packages range from individual wakeboard lessons to week long wake camps at the Lodge on Loch Lomond or Inn on Loch Lomond accommodation. Loch Lomond Leisure can tailor an individual wakeboarding lesson package to suit your needs.
Further details about the activities together with costs can also be provided at the time of booking your stay.
Loch Lomond Watersport Hire Options
SPEEDBOAT TOUR ON LOCH LOMOND
8 different tour options. An experience not to be missed!
Loch Lomond Is 23 miles long and up to 4 miles wide. This large expanse
of water is interspersed with picturesque and mysterious islands, which
boast a wealth of history and the surrounding scenery provides
magnificent views in every direction. No visit to Loch Lomond would be
complete without taking to the water and that’s where we come in . .
SPEEDBOAT TOUR OPTIONS (Refer to website for sample itineraries)
We cater for small or large groups and tour options are noted below:
• Speedboat Tour
• Speedboat Tour & Island Visit
• Speedboat Tour & Meal
• Speedboat Tour & Whisky Tasting
• Speedboat Tour & Champagne
• Speedboat Tour & Afternoon Tea
• Speedboat Tour & Picnic
• Speedboat Pub Tour
Pricing as noted below. Please visit website for sample tours and itineraries:
KEY FACTS - TOUR OPTIONS
• “Tour” boat has capacity 7 pax
and 6 tour boats are available.
• “Wake” boat has capacity 10 pax and
2 wake boats are available.
2018 – PRICE PER BOAT TOUR BOAT – 7 PAX WAKE BOAT – 10 PAX
30 mins £70 n/a
60 mins £115 £150
2 hrs £205 £300
3 hrs £295 £450
4 hrs £385 £600
Additional 30 mins Add £45 per boat Add £75 per boat
KEY FACTS - TOUR OPTIONS
price from £70 per boat
30 minutes or longer
• “Tour” boat has capacity 7 pax and 6 tour boats are available.
• “Wake” boat has capacity 10 pax and 2 wake boats are available.
EXAMPLE – SPEEDBOAT PUB TOUR
There is a wide range of tour options but The Speedboat Pub Tour
Is without doubt the most popular option for groups. The speedboat
pub tour does exactly what it says on the tin. This outing combines
the thrill of a luxury speedboat tour with the opportunity to visit
some of the many lochside hotels and pubs.
EXAMPLE – SPEEDBOAT PUB TOUR – ROUTE & ITINERARY
A speedboat pub tour will last for 3 or 4 hours. Typically, the 3hr
booking would be for drinks only but the 4hr booking would be for
food and drink. A sample itinerary can be seen below and longer
bookings are also available:
11:00-11:15 Speedboat Transfer Luss to Inverbeg
11:15-11:45 Drinks at Pub 1 Inverbeg Inn
11:45-12:15 Speedboat Transfer Inverbeg to Ardlui
12:15-13:45 Lunch at Pub 2 Ardlui Hotel
13:45-14:15 Speedboat Transfer Ardlui to Rowardennan
14:15-14:45 Drinks at Pub 3 Rowardennan Hotel
14:45-15:00 Speedboat Transfer Rowardennan to Luss
KEY FACTS - PUB TOUR
Price from £295 per boat
3hrs or longer
• Food and drinks not included.
KAYAK & SUP
SUP – STAND UP PADDLEBOARD ON LOCH LOMOND
A team outing that is guaranteed to make a splash!
KAYAK & SUP - EQUIPMENT HIRE
• Kayaks and paddleboards are available to hire from Loch Lomond Leisure
• All participants will receive a safety induction and some basic training but once you set off you will be completely independent and enjoy the freedom to explore Loch Lomond at your own pace.
• The price for equipment hire is noted below.
SUP KAYAK SINGLE KAYAK TWIN KAYAK TRIPLE
1hr £20 £20 £25 £30
2hr £30 £30 £35 £45
4hr £45 £45 £55 £65
KAYAK & SUP - GUIDED TOURS
• Guided Tours are also available
• A fully qualified BCU coach will lead you on an expedition for 2 or 4 hours.
SUP KAYAK SINGLE KAYAK TWIN KAYAK TRIPLE
2hr £40 £40 £50 £60
4hr £60 £60 £70 £80
KEY FACTS - KAYAK & SUP
Price from £10pp
60 minutes or longer
• 1 pax = Single Kayak
• 2 pax = Twin Kayak
• 3 pax = Triple Kayak
• 1 pax = Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP)
• Wet-suit hire is £2pp (if required)
• Mobilisation fees will be added for off-site bookings.
WATER-SKI AND WAKEBOARD
Learn to water-ski and wakeboard with Loch Lomond Leisure
We operate from Luss and offer the following:
• Beginner lessons
• Intermediate and advanced coaching
• Modern equipment
• BWSW Coaching staff
• Changing facilities
• Secure bag storage
A fun activity that is suitable for all ages and abilities
More info is available at the following web-pages:
There are 2 options to book water-sports with Loch Lomond Leisure:
Option 1: A watersports ‘set’
Option 2: A watersports ‘session’
More info as follows:
This option is suitable for small groups and individuals:
A water-sports set will last around 20 minutes for each participant. 20 minutes is the total time on boat and typically this would be 5 minutes
to prepare equipment and 15 minutes in the water.
DURATION Ski Wake Ringo* Group size
20 minutes x 1 £40 £40 £40 1 pax
20 minutes x 2 £60 £60 £60 2 pax
20 minutes x 3 £90 £90 £90 3 pax
20 minutes x 4 £120 £120 £120 4 pax
20 minutes x 5 £150 £150 £150 5 pax
20 minutes x 6 £180 £180 £180 6 pax
*Banana Boat is also available. (Session time 20 minutes, group size 6 persons, price £60 per session).
This option is Suitable for private bookings and large groups:
A water-sports session will last for 1, 2 or 3 hours. (Longer sessions are also available).
A water-sports session is when you book private use of the boat and pay an hourly rate for the boat.
A water-sports session means that you have the flexibility to try out different activities such as water-ski, wakeboard and ringo.
A water-sports session will be suitable for small groups who prefer to have a longer booking and to have private/exclusive use of the boat.
A water-sports session will also be suitable for large groups and multiple boats can be part of the same session and additional activities such as kayak or SUP could also be provided. (A rotation system would be used for large group bookings).
The list price is £100 per hour (per boat) and large group bookings can be priced on request.
• All participants to arrive 30 minutes prior to pre-booked start time
• All participants to sign personal liability waiver
• All participants to be issued with wet-suit, buoyancy aid, and water-sports equipment
• All participants to receive instructions on use of equipment
• All participants to receive safety advice and guidelines
WATERSPORTS - STAFFING
The boat driver and instructor will be qualified to a minimum level of:
• BWSW Ski Boat Driver Level 2 – (British Water-ski and Wakeboard)
• BWSW Coach Level 1 - (British Water-ski and Wakeboard / UKCC / UK Coaching certificate)
• Persons under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
• Persons under 5 years will not be permitted under any circumstances
• The maximum weight is 18 stone (participant)
• The maximum group size is 6 persons (per boat)