Careers at the Lodge on Loch Lomond
New Job Opportunity - 18th October 2021
Front Office Manager
We are now recruiting for a hard working experienced Front Office Manager with excellent customer service and organisational skills who can work well under pressure in a fast paced hotel environment.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for the Reception/Reservations team, being primarily based at The Lodge on Loch Lomond hotel however occasionally you would be expected to work at our sister property The Inn on Loch Lomond.
You will be operationally involved in the day to day running of Reception.
You will manage and handle reservations by telephone and via our online channels, working closely with our reservations and reception team ensuring a high standard of guest service and hospitality.
Previous management experience within a busy hotel environment is essential together with excellent knowledge of using a property management system such as Rezlynx.
Excellent customer service skills are required with the ability and confidence to resolve any complaints that arise, calmly and discreetly both face to face and by email/letter. Having a high command of written and verbal English is crucial.
Knowledge on Restaurant Booking systems would be desirable, namely ResDiary.
You will be fully responsible for running the front office department, recruitment, training, forecasting and working to meet and exceed budget targets.
You must be a highly organised individual who is hands on and happy to work a flexible rota – Reception is open from 7am until 11pm. The rota is 5 days out of 7 including shifts, minimum of 40 hours per week. The role will involve working at weekends and on bank holidays.
Guest service skills are essential as well as being extremely well presented.
*Leadership, organisational and planning skills
*Hard working, responsible, trustworthy, reliable
*Smart appearance and courteous personality with a fantastic eye for detail
Applications to: email@example.com
New Job Opportunity - 12th July 2021
We are recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join our Finance Team at a busy 4* hotel on the banks of Loch Lomond.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm and we are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and committed individual who is looking to be involved in all aspects of the finance department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Income audit of all daily business takings and revenue.
- Reconcile all daily business ledger movements, update and post spreadsheets to our accounting systems.
- Reconcile all till reports.
- Process purchase ledger invoices.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation.
- Generate weekly reports of business income/expenditure for all Heads of Department.
- Process weekly sales invoices.
- Credit control of sales ledger facility.
- Update income/expenditure spreadsheets and post to our accounting systems.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Data entry of all company employees weekly working hours.
- Assist finance manager with monthly payroll processing.
- Liaise with heads of department and other senior staff.
- Provide Ad hoc support to enable the efficient running of the finance department.
- Ideally qualified to at least HNC level,
- Previous experience would be preferred but is not essential,
- Practical experience of Sage line 50 and sage payroll would be advantageous though training will be provided.
- Able to work efficiently, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Opportunities - Update as of 1st July 2021
We have some great opportunities open at the moment for The Lodge on Loch Lomond & The Inn on Loch Lomond ........ if you are enthusiastic and have a passion for providing an excellent customer experience we would love to hear from you!!
Currently recruiting for Chefs of all levels
Currently recruiting for Front of House/Waiting staff of all levels up
Applications to email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are now working towards reopening our hotels at the end of April 2021 and have a variety of roles we are looking to recruit. If you have a passion for hospitality and want to be part of an amazing team of people then drop us your CV or email in application. Just some of the roles currently available:
Chefs of all levels up to Junior Sous.
Head pastry chef
Front of House staff of all levels up to management level.
Applications to be sent to FB.Director@loch-lomond.co.uk