Enjoy outdoor activities during your stay at Lodge on Loch Lomond
The Lodge on Loch Lomond Hotel is perfectly situated for a range of outdoor activities and water sports and our partner Loch Lomond Leisure are located right on the beach at the hotel. Our very own jetty provides direct access to the loch where we can arrange a luxury cruise with our local partner Beau Jangles, or if speed is more your thing then Loch Lomond Leisure can offer some exhilarating fun. We can arrange a thrilling speedboat trip – from a short 30 minutes to a more leisurely 2 hours and we can even pack a luxury picnic hamper to take on the trip. Stop off at one of the many beautiful beaches around the loch and enjoy your picnic and you can also take in the wide variety of animal and birdlife. If you wish to venture further around the loch there is the Cruise Loch Lomond Waterbus which allows you to hop on and hop off and explore between Luss, Rowardennan, Inversnaid and Tarbet.
A lodge canoe safari lets you slowly experience the nature of the loch, whilst almost silently travelling through the landscape. Guided safaris give a real sense of freedom and can be tailored to suit your individual needs and experience and our local partner Hidden Adventures are great at pointing out the local wildlife and amazing photo opportunities. They also deliver our guided mountain treks which takes in the high peaks around the hotel and the fantastic views and you can even learn to improve your skills with an experienced mountain leader on the way.
There are lots of golfing opportunities around the Loch Lomond area and only a short 5 minute drive from the hotel you will find The Carrick which enjoys stunning scenery, fabulous greens and challenging bunkers.
We work with a wealth of local companies and partners who can help make your stay at the Lodge that little bit more energizing – book in advance or ask at reception whilst staying with us.
- Beau Jangles
- Loch Lomond Golf Club
- Watersports & Speedboats - Loch Lomond Leisure
- Speedboats – Loch Lomond Wakeboard
- Loch Lomond Seaplanes
- Cruise Loch Lomond - for the timetable - Click Here
- Loch Lomond Sealife
- In Your Element
- An adrenalin fuelled experience like River Sledging is now available in Luss, negotiate your way down strong currents and rapids or perhaps Gorge Scrambling or Canyoning - In Your Element are the experts in these activities.
- Loch Lomond offers anglers a wide choice of fishing from salmon to sea trout in the southern areas of the loch and brown trout, pike, perch, roach, chub and dace spread throughout the loch. We’ve partnered with John Bell, The Lomond Angler a very experienced guide who can offer a great days fishing on Loch Lomond. John can provide personalised guided fishing trips and all the equipment you need including a boat for up to 2 people and permits, and is currently undertaking the Scottish Game Angling Instructors Course (S.G.A.I.C) to become a fly fishing instructor. In addition, he works closely with the Riverfly Partnership Initiative and SEPA collecting river samples, monitoring and collecting data on entomology. Costs for the 2017 season are £30 per hour. A permit cost £25.00 per day per person, for adults and £4.00 for children. For further information call John on 01389 499007 or 07887746732 or email : email@example.com
- Hiking + Rambling , Canoe Safari & Mountain Treks - For more information on these activities - Click Here
Loch Lomond Map